IT Jobs at IGTech365
We are a growing IT support services company motivated towards improving local businesses. As such, we are always looking for qualified candidates to fill the increasing roles within our company.
Send us your resume! We will keep it on file when positions become available.
- Pass a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation and insurance at all times
- Live within 20 miles of the office
- Available to take turn on after hours rotation
- Presentable to customers
- Minimum AA degree or verifiable experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Team oriented
- Able to work at customer site for extended periods (daily)
- Type 40+ WPM
- Stand for 4+ hours
IT Job Opportunities
In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the IT Help Desk. You will be responsible for administration and support of the customers PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end-user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades, and configurations. You must be skilled in PC troubleshooting, Windows OS, & computer maintenance/repair via phone.
*Able to work first or second shift – 7 to 4, 9 to 6 or 10 to 7.
*Be on-call for critical issues after hours
Provide help desk support and resolve problems to end-user satisfaction
* Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help desk
* Monitor service desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process based on priority
* Utilize and maintain the help desk tracking software
* Document procedures
* Assist with onboarding of new users
* Install, test, and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
* Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and software licenses
* Report issues for escalation
* Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
* Respond to queries either in-person or over the phone
* Train computer users
* Maintain daily performance of computer systems
* Respond to email messages for customers seeking help
* Ask questions to determine nature of problem
* Walk customer through problem-solving process
* Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
* Clean up computers
* Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems
* Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
* Install computer peripherals for users
* Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
* Gain feedback from customers about computer usage
* Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
Proficiency in English. Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
* Working knowledge of help desk software, databases, and remote control
* Strong client-facing communication skills
* Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
* Customer service orientation
* BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or 4+ years in related position.
This is a sales role selling IT services to small and medium businesses in the Tampa Bay and Central Florida area. It requires inside and outside sales skills ranging from phone prospecting to meeting with clients in-person. This position requires being highly presentable, well-spoken, confidence, and professionalism. The technology is based on the Microsoft ecosystem including Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, Skype for Business and Active Directory. This position does not require expert knowledge of all systems and operations, but a general understanding of the individual components and how they interact to bring value to a business is required.
IGTech365 is a new “sister” company of an organization with over 15 years of experience. We use the products we sell and understand the business case for their value proposition. IGTech365 is supported and funded by current IT sales, but growth is requiring the addition of full-time sales staff. IGTech365 is nimble and responsive. We are already working with small clients to clients with multi-million dollar revenues. Managed services includes network configuration and monitoring, workstation monitoring and protecting and project work. We are seeing a real niche to help small and medium businesses grow up after they have outgrown their current IT infrastructure.
* Location: Wesley Chapel, FL (SR-56 & I-75)
* Environment: small Business, entrepreneurial
* Hours: M-F, 8:30 – 5:30, 1 hour lunch break
* Compensation: base + commission
* Sell solutions based on Office 365, SharePoint, Active Directory, etc
* Call and market to SMBs in Central Florida to determine their IT needs
* Set appointments to visit prospects at their office to discuss IT needs and services
* Attend networking events early in the morning, at night, or on weekends
* Promote and market the company in a business-like manner
* Give presentations to management teams and network organizations using PowerPoint and other tools
* Enter and track all communication in customer resource management program (CRM)